THE PURPOSE OF
- Get your team on the same page and aligned with your credit union’s vision, mission, and goals.
- Maximize your credit union’s resources to avoid wasting time and money on projects or activities that are not strategic.
- Understand industry trends and scenarios that could impact your credit union in the coming years.
- Identify and evaluate the best approach to accomplish your goals.
- Develop an implementation plan to keep you and your team on track and accountable for deliverables.
- And so much more…
AN 8-STEP PROCESS…
- Your team – A critical component of input as your team is on the frontline and understands the process, challenges, opportunities and what’s important to your members.
- Outside the organization – There are many factors that affect how your credit union does business including competition, political environment, economic conditions, social influence, technological changes, legal and environmental climates.
- Planning exercises – Such as SCOT (Strengths, Challenges, Opportunities, Threats), SOAR (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, Results), along with other valuable tools to gain focus for your strategic plan.